Blueberry Princess, Baby Girl, Morticia Black
The Isle of the Lost (formerly)
She is portrayed by Sofia Carson.
The New Girl In Town!Edit
Disney Descendants involves many actors/actress', some well known. But, it also introduces new characters, including Sofia Carson. This is Sofia Carson's first acting job! How surprising?! She looks like she's done it all before! This doesn't mean that it is going to be her only acting job, because we can expect to see her more often!!
Evie has a evil side mixed with a perky side. She's boy-crazy and loves to rule others. Evie loves everything pretty and elegant, and let's her mother do just about anything to her to make her more beautiful. She is nonecessarily "bad", but everyone overestimates her because she is the daughter of the Evil Queen.
like mal she desires of being a giant, shaking the ground under their feet and playfully chase their friends across aruadon.
Evie is a beautiful girl who thinks she is the "fairest of them all". She has medium-length curly blue-black hair, lightly tanned skin and brown eyes. She prefers to wear shades of blue and black.
- She likes to think she's the fairest of them all. She is Mal's best friend and is like a sister figure to Mal.
- She owns her mother's magic mirror (which has shrunken due to time and the island's barrier) and uses it often.
- Since she is the daughter of the Evil Queen, that would make Snow White and the Prince her stepsister and stepbrother-in-law.
- It is possible that she is a princess because of her mother being a queen but it is revealed to Audrey that The Evil Queen has no royal status and neither does she.
- Evie also flirted with Jay on the lsle of the Lost.
- Mal states that Evie is a very smart girl.
- When Evie was a little girl, she owned a dog named Breslin, daughter of Bolt.
| To view the Evie gallery, click here.