|Descendants Wiki Policies|
|General policies • Article Policy • Discussion Policy • Blog post policy • Chat policy • Image policy • Blocking/warning policy • General rules for users with rights • Verifiability|
This wiki has a set of general policies that must be followed all around the Descendants Wiki for all the users.
- Do not insult other users or hurt their feelings by calling them names, making fun of or imitating them.
- Discriminating against others because of religion, race, gender, etc is not tolerated here and will be dealt with severely by the admins.
- Do not start wars or fights, this will not be tolerated and you can and will get blocked.
- Do not harass/troll other users on the wiki.
- Do not be mean or rude to others.
- Remember, agree to disagree. Always be respectful and civil when talking to others and respect other people's opinions.
- Do not deliberately make other users uncomfortable by bringing up topics/asking questions that you know will do so.
- Do not create fake accounts for the purpose of pretending to be another user, a celebrity, etc. If you are roleplaying please make sure that the other wiki users know that you are doing so.
Using The Wiki
- Any form of profanity, vulgar language, sexual terminology, or offensive/inappropriate terms is not allowed and will not be tolerated. This wiki is based on a film aimed at kids/family and we will not accept that language here.
- Additionally, the words hell, damn, and crap, although they are not entirely vulgar words, are not allowed here.
- Removing content and/or adding false and unnecessary information on pages will not be accepted.
- Do not give out your personal information, this includes your full name, address, e-mail, phone number and school.
- Unnecessary edits are not allowed. Unnecessary edits are: removing content from pages, adding false information, adding unnecessary categories, changing pictures of infoboxes, rewording sentences for no reason, removing punctuation signs and adding them again.
- Do not add inappropriate pictures and/or videos on the wiki.
- Do not create unnecessary or irrelevant pages.
- Do not spam other users' message walls or the wiki forums, spamming is not allowed.
- Do not post mean/insulting comments on pages.
- Do not post inappropriate content on the wiki.
- Do not edit other users' pages without their permission, unless you are reverting vandalism.
- The Reminder, Warning and Blocked templates are only to be used by the Descendants Wiki staff.
Not having read these policies is not an excuse and it will not be accepted. We expect all users to follow these rules. If not, we can and will take necessary action. In case you have any questions or need some help with these policies, please see an administrator.